Tuesday, 28 June 2011

"FAID" UP OF LIFE..!!!

NO NO NO... I m not saying this. This is what a girl of class 9th commented on her friend's facebook status. the comment read -"m 'FAID'-up of my life." the first thought that came to mind was - how can a girl who can't even pronounce 'fed' , say such a thing. Just 15 years of life and u are already fed up!!!
 I want to ask that girl and all such kids that what have they experienced to quote such a big word. U r fed up with the life because your guy is not talking to you or is it that u did not get the dress of ur choice? Are these things material enough to insult the greatest gift you've got?
The big question here is that who actually is to be blamed? You, me, parents , teachers or the whole society itself?
Where are we heading towards? what has happened to our vaunted ethics and values?
Truly guessed, they have succumbed and cannot be resurrected. Let us face the truth. No one wants to follow these 'stagnant' morals and values anymore. The need ,or more accurately the want, of the hour is to 'chill'.
WHO CARES??? I'l do what I have to... dogs keep on barking... Let them...
Well, all i can say is -" WEST, WE OFFER YOU A WARM WELCOME WITH OUR ARMS OPEN. U ROCK." ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment